The DCM-500BWH is capable of producing approximately 590 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 40 lbs of ice at a time. This commercial Water-cooled ice maker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary ice maker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Compatible stands: SD-450, SD-500.
*PLEASE NOTE* Stand not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
DCM-500BWH Specification Sheet
DCM-500BWH Service Manual
DCM-500BWH Instruction Manual
DCM-500BWH Parts List
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 26″ W x 22-1/2″ D x 40″ H
• Shipping weight: 269 lbs
• Up to 590 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Up to 40 lbs of built-in storage capacity
• Dispenses cubelet ice and water
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-450, SD-500
• Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
• CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 12.6 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.48 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.