The DCM-751BWH-OS is capable of producing approximately 782 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 70 lbs of ice at a time. This commercial Water-cooled ice maker has an LED remote sensor for hands-free operation with opaque containers. This sanitary ice maker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Compatible stands: SD-700, SD-750.
*PLEASE NOTE* Stand not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
DCM-751BWH-OS Specification Sheet
DCM-751BWH-OS Service Manual
DCM-751BWH-OS Instruction Manual
DCM-751BWH-OS Parts Manual
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 34-1/16″ W x 28-1/2″ D x 48-1/16″ H
• Shipping weight: 345 lbs
• Up to 782 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Up to 70 lbs of built-in storage capacity
• Dispenses cubelet ice and water
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-700, SD-750
• LED remote sensor for hands-free operation with opaque containers
• CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 17.3 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.76 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.