The F-1501MWJ-C is capable of producing approximately 1376 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Water-cooled, Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1501MWJ-C requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650.
*PLEASE NOTE* Stand not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 34-7/16″ H
• Shipping weight: 325 lbs
• Up to 1376 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 15.4 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 3.76 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V (4 Wire configuration)
• Transformer Kit (HS-5030) eliminates need for neutral wire (3 Wire Configuration)
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
F-1501MWJ-C Specification Sheet
F-1501MWJ-C Service Manual
F-1501MWJ-C Instruction Manual
F-1501MWJ-C Parts Manual