The FD-1002MAJ-C is capable of producing approximately 890 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Dispenser ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FD-1002MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900.
*PLEASE NOTE* Stand not included.
FD-1002MAJ-C Specification Sheet
FD-1002MAJ-C Service Manual
FD-1002MAJ-C Instruction Manual
FD-1002MAJ-C Parts Manual
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22″ W x 24″ D x 26″ H
• Shipping weight: 210 lbs
• Up to 890 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Air-cooled, Slim Line Dispenser, 22″ Wide Ice Maker
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 15.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.57 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.