Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Modular ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1340MAJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
KM-1340MAJ Specification Sheet
KM-1340MAJ Service Manual
KM-1340MAJ Instruction Manual
KM-1340MAJ Parts List
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30” W x 27-3/8” D x 41-1/2” H
• Shipping weight: 315 lbs
• Up to 1325 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Air-cooled, Modular, 30” Wide Ice Maker
• Air-cooled, Modular
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 9.7 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.7 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V (4 Wire configuration)
• Transformer Kit (HS-5030) eliminates need for neutral wire (3 Wire Configuration)
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.