The KML-700MAJ is capable of producing approximately 658 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This air-cooled ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KML-700MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, DB-200H, DM-200B. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
KML-700MAJ Specifications Sheet
KML-700MAJ Service Manual
KML-700MAJ Instruction Manual
KML-700MAJ Parts Manual
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 26″ H
• Shipping weight: 220 lbs • Up to 658 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Air-cooled, Low Profile Modular, 30″ Wide Ice Maker
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, DB-200H, DM-200B.
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 14.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 5.16 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1 (4 Wire Configuration)
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.