The FD-650MWJ-C is capable of producing approximately 622 lbs of cubelet (nugget-style) ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Water-cooled, Slim Line Dispenser icemaker stores up to lbs of ice. It features an Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FD-650MWJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground electrical connection. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Bin not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
FD-650MWJ-C Specification Sheet
FD-650MWJ-C Service Manual
FD-650MWJ-C Instruction Manual
FD-650MWJ-C Parts Manual
Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 24″ D x 26″ H
- Up to 622 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Water-cooled, Slim Line Dispenser, 22″ Wide Icemaker
- Produces small cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (13.3 oz. / 377.05 g )
- Heat Rejection:5400 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 7.8 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.81 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.