The KM-660MWJ is capable of producing approximately 669 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient double-sided KMEdge stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Water-cooled, Slim Line Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-660MWJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
KM-660MWJ Specifications Sheet
KM-660MWJ Service Manual
KM-660MWJ Instruction Manual
KM-660MWJ Parts List
Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 28″ H
- Up to 669 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (15.2 oz. / 431 g)
- Heat Rejection:11100 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 12.35 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.28 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.