The C-101BAH-ADDS is capable of producing approximately 92 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. The shorter height complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act, making this one of the most accessible undercounter ice makers on the market. The C-101BAH-ADDS also features a door specifically designed to accommodate custom cabinetry, allowing the unit to blend seamlessly with the surrounding decor. Drain pump not included.
*PLEASE NOTE* Customer must provide own custom cabintry. Picture may not portray appearance of the unit.
CM-101BAH-ADDS Specification Sheet
CM-101BAH-ADDS Service Manual
CM-101BAH-ADDS Instruction Manual
CM-101BAH-ADDS Parts List
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 14-7/8” W x 22-5/8” D x 31-1/2” H
• Up to 92 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity
• Slim, 14- 7/8 “W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin
• Produces cubelet ice
• Undercounter design is less than 32” Tall, ADA Compliant
• Front in, front out airflow
• UL approved for outdoor use
• Swing style field reversable door
• R-134a refrigerant
• (-DS) Accommodates custom cabinet door (not included), DS door reversal kit (HS-0229)
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 7 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 4 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 12.1 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Two Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• One Year: Parts & Labor on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.