This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-450MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22” W x 27-3/8” D x 21-7/8” H
• Shipping weight: 170 lbs
• Up to 431 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Slim, 22”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
• R-404a refrigerant
• Not recommended for dispensing applications
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 9.98 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 6.31 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.