This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115-120v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22” W x 27-3/8” D x 25-15/16” H
• Shipping weight: 205 lbs
• Up to 690 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Slim, 22”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment for cleaner ice
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Not recommended for dispensing applications
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 11.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 5 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115-120v/60/1
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Type of Ice||Cubelet|
|24 Hour Production||690lbs|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.