This commercial Air-cooled ice maker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary ice maker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Stand not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 16-9/16” W x 24-1/8” D x 31-11/16” H
• Shipping weight: 165 lbs
• Up to 282 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Up to 8.8 lbs of built-in storage capacity
• Slim, 16- 9/16”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Ice and Water Dispenser
• Dispenses cubelet ice and water
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-270
• Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
• CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 8.5 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 7.6 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.