The F-1002MRJ is capable of producing approximately 821 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1002MRJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650
*PLEASE NOTE* Dispensers and remote condenser not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 25-15/16″ H
• Shipping weight: 210 lbs
• Up to 907 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Produces flaked ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 15.23 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.51 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1 (4 Wire Configuration)
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Type of Ice||Flaked|
|24 Hour Production||907lbs|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.