The FS-1500MLH-C is capable of producing approximately 1491 lbs. of cubelet ice. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled, Serenity Series ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FS-1500MLH-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers. Compatible condenser: SRC-14H.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin and remote condenser not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 16-1/2″ D x 33″ H
• Shipping weight: 222 lbs
• Up to 1491 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Remote-cooled, Serenity Series
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers
• Ice removed from evaporator after every shut down cycle
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Reduces heat in the kitchen and minimizes noise
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 15 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.51 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.