This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115-120v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
F-801MAJ-C Specification Sheet
F-801MAJ-C Service Manual
F-801MAJ-C Instruction Manual
F-801MAJ-C Parts Manual
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22” W x 27-3/8” D x 25-15/16” H
• Shipping weight: 205 lbs
• Up to 690 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Slim, 22”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
• Produces cubelet ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500 B-1650
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment for cleaner ice
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Not recommended for dispensing applications
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 11.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 5 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115-120v/60/1
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.