The square cube shape melts very slowly, chilling beverages with very minimal dilution. This Air-cooled, Stackable ice maker features the EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display detects potential problems and notifies the operator before excessive maintenance or repair. The IM-500SAA requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 44” W x 27-5/8” D x 21-3/4” H
• Shipping weight: 273 lbs
• Up to 500 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Stack 3 units for 3x the ice production
• Slim, 44”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Stackable
• Produces indvidual square cubes
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900
• EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display
• Clean indvidiual square ice cubes
• R-404a refrigerant
• Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 11.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 5.45 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.