The KMS-1122MLH is capable of producing approximately 1100 lbs. (with SRK-12H) or 1120 lbs. (with SRK-12H3) of crescent cubed ice.Our efficient stainless steel evaporator creates our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. Its ice on beverage design makes it ideal for use in cafeterias, restaurants, and other foodservice applications. This Remote-cooled, Serenity Series ice maker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KMS-1122MLH requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 *Voltage supply for the KMS Ice Maker is supplied from the SRK Remote Condenser electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers. Compatible remote condensers: SRK-12H, SRK-12H3. ENERGY STAR qualified.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin and remote condenser not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22″ W x 18″ D x 31-1/4″ H
• Shipping weight: 275 lbs
• Up to 1100 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Remote-cooled, Serenity Series
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• CFC / HFC free foam
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 11.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.65 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1 *Voltage supply for the KMS Ice Maker is supplied from the SRK Remote Condenser
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.