The F-2001MRH is capable of producing approximately 1990 lbs of flaked ice per day. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, and other food displays that require long lasting sanitary ice. This Remote-cooled with URC-22F (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-2001MRH requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin and remote condenser not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 34-7/16″ H
• Shipping weight: 360 lbs
• Up to 1990 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Remote-cooled with URC-22F (Sold Separately)
• Produces flaked ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold
separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Designed for long life dependability
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 19.4 amps (30 Amp Max fuse)
• 4 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
• Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.