This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 22” W x 27-3/8” D x 21-15/16” H
• Up to 751 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
• Slim, 22”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
• Produces flaked ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
• 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment for cleaner ice
• R-404a refrigerant
• Not recommended for dispensing applications
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 11.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.5 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.