Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Water-cooled, Stackable, 3 Phase ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1301SWJ3 requires a Three phase, 208-230v/60/3 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300 B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
• Dimensions: 48″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 27-3/8″ H
• Shipping weight: 315 lbs
• Up to 1333 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 6.1 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 3.4 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Three phase, 208-230v/60/3
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
|Type of Ice||Crescent Cube|
|24 Hour Production||1360lbs|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.