Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Stackable ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1900SAJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. ENERGY STAR Qualified
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 48” W x 27-3/8” D x 36-7/16” H
• Shipping weight: 415 lbs
• Up to 1867 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
• 48”W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Stackable
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 14.4 amps (30 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.1 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V (4 Wire Configuration)
• Transformer Kit (HS-5030) eliminates need for neutral wire (3 Wire Configuration)
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.
|24 Hour Production||No|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.