The KMD-460MAH is capable of producing approximately 457 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. Its ice on beverage design makes it ideal for use in busy self-serve areas, fast food restaurants, employee break rooms and more. This Air-cooled, Modular ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KMD-460MAH requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1300, B-1150. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30” W x 24-1/4” D x 22-1/8” H
• Shipping weight: 170 lbs
• Up to 457 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Air-cooled, Modular, 30” Wide Ice Maker
• Slim, 30 “W wide profile
• Air-cooled, Modular
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1300, B-1150
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 10 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
• 5.48 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.
|Type of Ice||Crescent Cube|
|24 Hour Production||457lbs|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.