The KML-700MRJ is capable of producing approximately 742 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This remote-cooled, Low Profile Modular ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KML-700MRJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, DB-200H, DM-200B. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin and remote condenser not included.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 26″ H
• Shipping weight: 220 lbs
• Up to 742 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Remote-cooled with URC-9F (Sold Separately)
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, DB-200H, DM-200B
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 104 – 127V
• 16 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
• 4.7 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
• Single phase, 115v/60/1
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
You may also be interested in:
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the Hoshizaki ice machine or part you are looking at above.