The KM-2500SWH3 has been replaced with the km-2600SWJ3.
The KM-2500SWH3 is capable of producing approximately 2408 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production in the same floor space! Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Water-cooled, Stackable, 3 Phase ice maker features an CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-2500SWH3 requires a Three phase, 208-230v/60/3 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650.
*PLEASE NOTE* Ice bin not included and this is a WATER-COOLED ice machine.
Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 48” W x 27-3/8” D x 36-7/16” H
• Shipping weight: 415 lbs
• Up to 2408 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
• Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
• 48”W wide profile
• Water-cooled, Stackable, 3 Phase
• Produces crescent ice
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
• EverCheck™ alert system
• CycleSaver™ design
• R-404a refrigerant
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
• Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
• Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
• Voltage range: 187 – 253V
• 14.2 amps (30 Amp Max fuse)
• 3.78 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
• Three phase, 208-230v/60/3
• Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
• Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
• Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.
KM-2500SWH3 Specification Sheet
KM-2500SWH3 Instruction Manual
Login and Registration Form