Features & Specifications:
• Dimensions: 3-4/5″ W x 3-3/5″ D x 8″ H
• EcOȝIce Sanitation Low Flow System Ideal sanitation system for Low Flow rate icemakers (0.03-0.34 gpm)
• Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
• Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
• Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
• Operator replacable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months Indicator lamp shows when it’s time to replace the cartridge
• The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
• Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): AM-50, KM-61, KM-101, KM-151, F-300B, F-330B, F-500B, F-801M, F-1002M, F-1501M, F-2001M
• EcOȝIce Low Flow System, Max.
• Flow Rate: 0.03-0.34 gpm
• Working Pressure: 20 – 125 psi
• Temperature: 40 – 86°F
• Capacity: 50,000 gal
• Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1
• 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max
• 5′ cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
|Type of Ice||No|
|24 Hour Production||0lbs|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Hoshizaki ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.